Thursday 27 June 2013

Another great day.

Hello all.
I just wanted to write a quick hello before I make my way to the camp fire that we are having tonight.  We had a great day on the road today from Rossland to Creston.  There was a scare this morning regarding road closures as a tanker truck had gone off the road on Kootenay Summit.  As it turns out, the road was open single lane alternating and we all got through safely.
We just finished an excellent dinner at Jimmy's Pub in town town Creston where we relived the climbs of the day and what is in store for tomorrow.
I am looking forward to the next 3 days on the bike and sad to know that we only have 3 days left together.
Tomorrow we ride to Cranbrook, the weather is supposed to be great and the terrain is mostly flat.  I'm sure it will be another great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment