Saturday 22 June 2013

GearUp4CF Day One

I have just returned to my hotel room after dinner, it is 8:30pm and I am ready for bed.  Not because today was difficult, but because I know tomorrow will be!  Tomorrow's ride will be roughly 190km with plenty of climbing as we ride from Chilliwack to Princeton.  I will fill you in on the details in about 24hrs time.

Today was a nice warm up ride for what is to come.  We rode approximately 100km through the fraser valley, from White Rock to Chilliwack.  The weather was perfect for riding; slight cloud cover, warm, and no rain.  Hopefully the weather continues to be fair.  The forecast is calling for 60% chance of showers tomorrow and high temperatures from 17-21 degrees.  I've got my fingers crossed for the other 40%.

Talk to you tomorrow.
Clarke.


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the day Clarke - we all know you love the hill climbing stuff really!! :) You make us all proud to be able to support your adventure. ang

    ReplyDelete