Saturday 15 June 2013

One week to go until GearUp4CF!

I started this blog to document my GearUp4CF experience and to thank all of my supporters who have made this trip a possibility.  With only a week to go until we leave White Rock BC on our way to Banff AB, I though now would be a good time to send out a thank you email to those who have donated to my fundraising campaign.
So thank you all so very much for your generosity.  To date I have raised $5575 from 51 sponsors.  Our team has surpassed our fundraising goal of $20000 as we are currently sitting at $21621 with a total of 171 sponsors.
I am humbled by your generosity.
Thank you.

P.S.  I will update this blog daily during the ride (June 22-30th)

P.P.S.  It will be my first father's day tomorrow, and a blog post with no pictures is boring, so here is a picture of my daughter Heidi.

2 comments:

  1. Go daddy go!!!! Love Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Heidi's already making blog comments. These kids and technology! Yeesh!

    Make Banff your b*#^!\h Bayles!

    ReplyDelete